We are looking for a strong Frontend Developer, with extensive experience in building high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments.
He/she will help us further build our Frontend capability and will have a powerful impact on the development.
- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing web applications;
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with other members of the team;
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort, and communicate with the team members or client’s technical contact on any potential issue.
- Build responsive web and mobile apps;
- Care deeply about performance, usability, and accessibility;
- Collaborate with teams to discuss technical and usability trade-offs;
- Create fast, reliable, and documented code that others can understand.
- Angular development experience;
- Understanding of modern web development, networks, SPAs, cloud solutions;
- Experience with Data Visualization and UX patterns;
- Good understanding of enterprise software architecture;
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, preferably within a distributed team environment;
- Very good understanding of all the stages of a software development project development life cycle;
- Very good communication skills, with a strong emphasis on the English language;
- Positive attitude and self-awareness.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment;
- Flexible working hours & Home office days;
- Company laptop & all the tools that you will need;
- Regina Maria medical benefits
- Active support of your career within the company;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies and processes;
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies;
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience;
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.