- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing web applications;
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with other members of the team;
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort, and communicate with the team members or client’s technical contact on any potential issue.
- Designing, building and maintaining excellent applications with clean code
- Implementing pixel perfect UI’s that match designs
- Integrating third-party API’s
- Write unit and integration tests
- Care deeply about performance, usability, and accessibility;
- Collaborate with teams to discuss technical and usability trade-offs;
- Create fast, reliable, and documented code that others can understand.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Node.js & React.js
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working on large, complex systems.
- Good understanding of enterprise software architecture.
- An understanding of React best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, preferably within a distributed team environment.
- Very good communication skills, with a strong emphasis on the English language.
- Positive attitude and self-awareness.
HERE AT WEBCHAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Meeting infrastructure sprint planning, daily Scrum meeting, sprint review, sprint retrospective, backlog grooming
- A pleasant work environment with an enthusiastic, young but experienced team, with flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks and projects built with cutting edge technologies
- Work from wherever fits you best: full remote, hybrid, offices in Timișoara
- Flexible working hours
- Company hardware (laptop, mouse, headsets) & all the needed tools and software
- Regina Maria membership (largest medical network in Romania)
- A custom-made well-being program that encourages the activities that you desire (example: gym, sports, massage, eye glasses, private health insurance, private pension)
- Active technical support within the company (buddy program – you will always have someone who can help you when it’s needed)
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions on technical topics of interest
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Company organised parties (Easter, Halloween, Christmas) where we can eat, drink, relax and get to know each other
- Summer & Winter team building experiences, in relaxed environments with a view 🙂
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org