We are looking for:
A PHP developer with a passion for his work, who thinks that programming is a craft, integral, and important part of the profession. We value individuals who are proactive, looking for solutions, full of courage to innovate and take on new challenges.
- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing web applications, on both front-end and back-end;
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with other members of the team;
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort, and communicate with the team members or client’s technical contact on any potential issue.
- Strong PHP knowledge, with an emphasis on Object-Oriented Programming;
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new technologies;
- Previous work experience with any modern Framework (Symfony, Laravel, Zend, etc);
- Experience with database design and programming;
- Experience with ReactJs, AngularJS 2.0+, VueJs is a plus;
- Previous work experience with any versioning system (GIT, SVN, Mercurial);
- Linux and Networking knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices for building Web applications;
- Good communication skills, team player;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment;
- Flexible working hours & Home office days;
- Company laptop & all the tools that you will need;
- Active support of your career within the company;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies and processes;
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies;
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience;
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.
Send us your CV at [email protected]