We are looking for:
A Python developer with a passion for his work, who thinks that programming is a craft, integral, and important part of the profession. We value individuals who are proactive, looking for solutions, full of courage to innovate and take on new challenges.
- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing web applications;
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with other members of the team;
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort, and communicate with the team members or client’s technical contact on any potential issue.
- Extensive experience with Python web application development
- Advanced understanding of Python standard library/concepts
- Advanced knowledge of at least one Python web framework (ideal Django Rest Framework)
- Very good understanding of REST API usage
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with designing and implementing scalable web architectures
- Agile development methodologies
- Good to have: Experience with AWS services, Kafka, Cloud formation
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment;
- Flexible working hours & Home office days;
- Company laptop & all the tools that you will need;
- Regina Maria medical benefits
- Active support of your career within the company;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies and processes;
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies;
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience;
- Great social environment where you can work amongst friends.